Page 1 of 4
Information for Visitors
- The Department warmly welcomes visits by anaesthetists, surgeons, perfusionists, technicians, physiotherapists, nurses and medical students from other cardiothoracic centres.
- Individuals or groups wishing to visit the Department are invited to contact the Departmental Chairman by mail, fax or email.
- We respectfully request that applications from students and doctors in training be accompanied by a letter from their educational supervisor and/or head of department outlining the purpose of the visit and any educational goals.
- Papworth Hospital policy requires that visitors sign a patient confidentiality agreement.
- Visitors who are not registered with the UK General Medical Council are not permitted direct clinical patient contact.
- Company representatives may visit the Department by consultant invitation.